Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before placing your order with Moonlight Cards. By placing your order with us you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
1. All wedding stationery is handmade to order and slight variations may occur.
2. Quotes are valid for 30 days from the date of initial consultation.
3. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required before commencement of your order, with the remainder payable upon delivery. If you wish to order a table plan only then this needs to be paid in full at time of ordering.
4. Moonlight Cards accept payments by bank transfer, cash, PayPal and also cheques. If you wish to pay by cheque then please make them payable to Mrs H Walsh. Once your cheque has cleared we will then commence your order.
5. A copy of the signed quote along with the deposit must be sent to the address on the front page of the order form.
6. All designs are the sole copyright of Moonlight Cards and must not be reproduced in any way shape or form.
7. We will endeavour to complete your order within the specified time. Although this may take up to eight weeks depending on the size of your order and the time of year. You will be informed of the approximate time scale of your order.
8. All of your order details will remain completely private with us here at Moonlight Cards.
9. Although we try very hard to maintain the same colours for stock, any variations in colour etc is something we cannot control as it is down to our suppliers.
10. All our products are made by hand and therefore each product may differ slightly including any samples previously supplied. Any slight variations therefore are not deemed as faulty.
11. White envelopes will be provided for the stationery except for Money Poems, Order of Service, Menus, Place Cards, Table Numbers/Names and Table Plans. If another colour is required then please contact us as this may incur an extra cost.
12. Any personal information given to or held by Moonlight Cards is solely for the purpose of the business and will not be passed to any third party under any circumstances without your express authority.
13. All orders sent via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery or Special Delivery, will require a signature upon delivery. You will also receive via email a tracking number for your order.
14. It is up to the person ordering the wedding stationery to ensure that sufficient postage is paid when posting the invitations to guests. Moonlight Cards cannot be held responsible for this.
15. All designs, text, images found on www.moonlightcards.com and www.moonlightcards.co.uk are the property of Moonlight Cards and must not be published, copied or reproduced without the consent of Moonlight Cards under any circumstances.
16. It is policy of Moonlight Cards that we hold your information for a period of 3 months after your wedding which allows us to make extra stationery etc at short notice should you require them without the need for asking for all the details again. Please contact us if this is not suitable for you.
17. In the unfortunate event that you may need to cancel your order after your order has been confirmed; please let us know as soon as possible in writing by either letter or email. Depending on how far we have progressed with your order, any work that has been completed that exceeds the deposit amount will need to be paid for by you.
18. As we take great care in packaging orders we do not accept responsibility for loss or damage of goods.
19. Please be sure to order all stationery at the same time. Colours may vary from original handcrafted stationery if further orders are made at a later date; although we will make every effort to match colours, we cannot guarantee this.
20. Moonlight Cards may experience difficulty in ordering some of the materials used in making the cards. If found to be discontinued or unavailable we reserve the right to substitute the original materials for items of similar design and quality. We will contact you if this situation does arise.
21. Due to the small parts that are used to embellish our cards please keep out of reach of babies and small children.
22. Moonlight Cards reserves the right to use any of the designs produced in either design or sample form for use at wedding fairs or other displays of our work.
23. Moonlight Cards reserves the right to change or modify any of these terms or conditions at any time. Should clarification of any of the above be required please contact us.
We at Moonlight Cards take your privacy very seriously. Therefore all the information you provide us with, will remain private and confidential with us at all times. We will not pass your details on to anyone else. If at any time you have any problems please feel free to contact us on email@example.com or feel free to call on 0151 486 5124.